What is Python
If you want to become a successful computer programmer then you should read this post completely because in this post we are going to talk about Python Programming Language, favorite of every programmer, data scientist and hackers. You must have heard the name of Python at some time and must be wondering what is this Python in the end. If this is the case then you have come to the right place. So let us know What Is Python, Where Python Used, History Of Python, Features Of Python.
What is Python?
Python is a General Purpose and High Level Programming Language. Python is used in softwares, web apps, data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning etc. Python is an Interpreted, Interactive and Object Oriented Programming Language.
Python is portable and platform independent. It can be used on any platform like Windows, Mac or Linux. Python is available under a public public license ie GPL. It is absolutely free and open source.
Where Python is Used
Features of Python
- Free and Open Source: Python is a free and open source programming language. Python can be downloaded for free from its official website. Its Souce Code can also be taken from Github.
- Object Oriented: Python is an Object Oriented Programming Language like C ++ and Java. It Classes, Encapsulation, Support for Inheritance and other Object Oriented features.
- Embeddable: it can also be used with other languages,. It can be embedd with other languages like C, C ++ and Java. Large Standard Library : Python has a very large library of already built Modules and Functions.
- Cross-platform: As I mentioned earlier Python is a Portable Language. It can be used on any of Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Simple and easy Syntax: Python's syntax is simpler than other programming languages. This makes it easy to learn and use.