What is Flutter
Hello Programmers, as you know nowadays the Scope of Mobile Devices has increased a lot and every day new apps are being published on Google Play Store and App Store.
Right now we have two operating systems for friends mobile. First Android and second iOS . And the number of mobile users is increasing in cost, so if a developer or a company makes an app then it launches it for both Android and iOS. Android Apps are primarily built in JAVA or Kotlin and iOS Apps Swift or Objective C programming language. So if we have to make app for both Android and iOS platforms, then we have to write code twice. Once for Android and once for iOS.
Solution to this problem is Flutter. In Flutter, you can write a bar code and run it on both Android and iOS.
So let's know what Flutter is and how Flutter is used.
What is Flutter?
Where Flutter is used?
How Flutter Works?
How to learn Flutter?
Benefits of Flutter?
- High Productivity: Since Flutter is cross-platform, you can use the same code Codebase for your iOS and Android apps. This can definitely save you both time and resources.
- Great Performance: Dart Compile in Native Code and there is no need for OEM widgets as Flutter has its own. The apps made in it start fast and their performance is very smooth.
- Great User Interface: Apps designed in Flutter have a very beautiful and modern user interface.
- Fast and simple development: One of the most acclaimed features of Flutter is Hot Reload which allows you to quickly see changes in code on emulators, simulators and hardware. In less than a second, the changed code can be reloaded, while there is no need to restart the app. This is great not only for building UIs or adding features, but also for bug fixing. As far as Simple is concerned, Flutter claims in his docs that programming with Flutter is so easy that no prior programming knowledge is required.
- Compatibility: Since any widget is part of the app and not the platform, you will experience little or no Compliance issues on different OS platforms.
- Open Source: Both Flutter and Dart are open source and free to use.
Some Apps made in Flutter
- Google Ads
- Birch Finance