What is CSS
Hello friends in this article you will learn What is CSS is and Why CSS is used. The first most important thing is why you should be aware of CSS. If you have learned HTML and have created a basic structure of the website. So it's beneficial for you to learn CSS. Now we will tell you below about why it is beneficial.
The second important thing is if you are an IT student or your mind runs very fast in coding etc. theme, apps, website, games are such things you want to create yourself. So even learning CSS will be beneficial for you. Now the third most important thing is that if you learn CSS and become a professional web designer, you can also make a good earning by designing the website of other people.
A web designer takes at least 50,000 income every month in India. To say that the future scope is also very good in this area. Now that learning one thing has so many advantages. So let's start with knowing what CSS is without time.
The full form of CSS is Cascading Style Sheet. CSS is a Simple design language. That is designed to simplify the process of submission to web pages. Using CSS you can control the color of web pages, font style, distance between paragraph, etc. That is to say. CSS makes the design of a web page a data. We will talk in detail below about the rest of the uses of CSS.
Now, the CSS was invented by Håkon Wium Lie on October 10, 1994. A group was created within W3C to maintain CSS named CSS working group. The task of this group was to create specification document this is the group that keeps the CSS updated. CSS has the main three types of work. Which is mentioned below.
Types of CSS
1. Inline Style Sheet
2. Embedded or Internal style sheet
3. External Style Sheet
Why CSS is Used?
Benefits Of CSS
- Saving Time - CSS provides a lot of flexibility to set up properties. You can apply that same code to multiple groups of html element once you write CSS. This code can also be reused later in other web pages. That is to say you can save a lot of your time using css.
- Reduces Page Load Time - This is a big advantage of using CSS. Designing pages from CSS requires very few codes. Less codes in a web page means that it will be fast load.
- Easy To Maintain - It's quite easy to maintain a document with css. Just a change in CSS lets you quickly update multiple pages of that document.
- Bandwidth Saving - Bandwidth matters a lot for a high traffic website. If you use css instead of the table for the layout of the page, it will reduce that file size by 50%.
- For All Devices - Multiple device compatibility can be given to the same web page using CSS. So that the web page can be viewed accordingly in all device computer, phones, print.
- Improvements In Search Engine Ranking - Traffic is everything for a website. But traffic will only come when the pages of that website rank first in a search engines. Using CSS makes search engines easier to access that website. So that it ranks that page quickly by accessing it.
How to learn CSS
What is the difference between HTML and CSS?
<tagname> closing tag </tagname>