What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)
In this article, what is Artificial Intelligence, you will learn what is Cretrim Intelligence or Artificial intelligence? We humans are the most supreme thing in this earth, intelligence. It has played the most important role in improving our skills and establishing human civilization.
Today, if humans has developed so much in the field of technology, it is the biggest hand of our human brain. On the strength of this intellect, Humanity has invented many inventions and it is not to say that every invention has given a new direction to the life of mankind. When Computer was formed, no one thought that we would be able to use something like a smartphone in the future.
But today it is not only part of our lives but also helps us in any work. In the past few years, some scientists in computer science had placed the AI concept before the world to take technology to a different level. The basic purpose was to create a computer controlled robot or software that could solve a problem by thinking like humans.
But many other scientists believe that technology can make such development machines super intelligence that will later pose a threat to human existence. How beneficial it is for artificial intelligence or Machine Learning humans will tell you the future. At the moment, we tell you what is Artificial intelligence (AI)?
What is Artificial Intelligence?
3. Google Map
History of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Father of Artificial Intelligence
Goals Of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
What are Artificial Techniques
- Artificial Natural Network
- Markov Dissection Process
- Natural Language Processing.
Types of Artificial Intelligence
- Weak Intelligence ( Week AI) – Weak intelligence, also known as narrow AI, focuses solely on the works of narrow tasks. Weak AI is used to meet a particular problem unlike a Strong AI or general artificial intelligence. This machine is not very smart in doing its job. But they are made to feel smart. For example, in Ludo Game, when you play computer mode, tokens from one side automatically grow. To do so, all the ruels and idols are already feed into the software.
- Strong Intelligence – Strong intelligence that is used to describe a certain mindset of AI development. The goal is to develop artificial intelligence at a point where the intellectual capacity of machines is functionally equal to humans. Strong AI makes machines that can really think and act like humans. There is no proper instance yet, but some industry has come very close to building a strong AI.
- Reactive Machines – This machine is very basic because it doesn't store memory and doesn't even use its past experiences to do something in the future. Reactive machines simply look at it and act on it. IBM's Deep Blue is a good example of the one who defeated the Grand Master kasparov of chess.
- Self-Awareness – It is an artificial intelligence that has its own consciousness, self awareness, and super intelligence. In simple words, you can also call it a kind of human. But this kind of bot is not available so far. If it is possible in future, it will be a great achievement for AI.
- Limited Memory – It is an AI system that can use previous experiences to inform future decisions. Some of the decision making functions have been designed in a self-driving car.
- Theory of Mind-this type of AI machine is enabled to interact with the spirit, faith, thought, expectation and social of the people. Though there has been a lot of experimentation in this area, nothing has come out so that it can be possible.
Applications Of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The Difference Between Artificial Intelligence and Human Intelligence
- Human intelligence is defined as the quality of the brain. It has the ability to take experience from past experiences, the power to respond to the situation, to deal with ideas and to get yourself out of the situation using the information obtained. The energy efficiency of human intelligence is about 25 watts. Managing human hundreds of skills learns from your life. Human beings have the ability to take decisions from experienced scenarios. Human brain is analogue.
- AI's job is to design a machine that can mimic human behavior. Robots use instructions designed by the scientist. AI is studied and designed by an intelligent agent. AI Research uses tools and insights from many areas. It also overlaps for works like robotics central system. Ai's energy efficiency is 2 watts in a modern machine or learning machine. It takes quite a long time to teach the system on each responsibility.